Spring Season League Info
- Registration Opens: January 4, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Registration Closes: March 16, 2015, 10:50 pm
- Season Starts: March 11, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Season Ends: April 30, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: $54 + Tax Per Player (includes all costs for season + 2 League parties+ team t-shirts you keep+ gokickball rewards card to local bars)
Gokickball Birmingham Spring Registration is open until Monday February 23rd at 10pm. There will be 4 leagues this year as outlined below:
League play will begin March 4th for Wednesday and Thursday March 5th.
Thursdays will have 1 Competitive League, 1 Semi Competitive league and 1 Social Non-Competitive League
Wednesdays will have 1 Social Non/Semi competitive League only
All games are played at George Ward park from 6:30 - 10:30 on Thursdays and from 6:30 -9:30 on Wednesdays
The league bars are once again: Innisfree Irish Pub in Lakeview and Moe's BBQ
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|SP '15 Thur @ Competitive League 6:30-10:30pm||Schedule||Standings|
|SP '15 Thur @ Girl Pitch Non Comp Thurs 6:30-10:30||Schedule||Standings|
|SP '15 Thur @ Semi Competitive League 6:30-10:30pm||Schedule||Standings|
|SP '15 Wed @ George Ward Park 6:30pm-9:30pm||Schedule||Standings|
Summer Season League Info
GO Kickball Fall 2014
- Registration Open Date: Registration is open now!
- Registration Close Date: Monday, February 23rd at 10pm
- League Start Date: Wednesday, March 4th and Thursday March 5th
- League End Date: 8 weeks after March 4th - Depends on Rainouts
- Leagues Available: George Ward Park Wednesday and Thursdays
- League Bars: Innisfree, Moe's BBQ, and Coors Light
- League Fee: $56 + Processing fee (includes all costs for entire season + team t-shirts you keep and two league parties at Innisfree and Moe's)
CBS gives GO Kickball in Birmingham AL a segment on the evening news.
GO Kickball is one of the best things to do in Birmingham in the New Year!