*Late fees now apply.
Fall Season League Info
- Registration Opens: July 9, 2014, 12:00 am
- Registration Closes: August 27, 2014, 11:59 pm
- Season Starts: September 9, 2014, 12:00 am
- Season Ends: November 7, 2014, 12:00 am
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: $45 (Early) $55 (Regular) $65 (Late) Per player registration fee includes t-shirt, all equipment, 8+ games, trained referees, and league bar events/discounts.
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|FA '14 Fri @ Elon Park Ballantyne 6:30-8:30p||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Sat @ Bryant Park Uptown 3:00-5:00||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Sun @ Morrison YMCA Ballantyne 3:00-5:00||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Thur @ CorneliusPark Mooresville 6:30-9:30||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Thur @ Frazier Park Uptown 6:30-9:30p||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Tue @ McKee Rd Park Matthews 6:30-9:30||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '14 Wed @ Hville Athletic Park 6:30-9:30||Schedule||Standings|
Fall Season League Info
Fall Registration Fees & Dates
- $45 Early Bird Registration - July 15th - 27th
- $55 Regular Registration - July 28th - Aug 20th
- $60 Final Week Registration - Aug 21st - Aug 27th
- $65 Late Registration - August 28th - September 14th
- Free Agents and Team Invitees Only. No new teams accepted during late registration.
- Players registering late receive their t-shirt late (on or before Week 3 games)
Available Fall Leagues
- Weds in Huntersville @ HAP 6:30-9:30 (Starts 9/10)
- Thurs in Uptown @ Frazier Park 6:30-9:30 (Start Date 9/11)
- Fridays in Ballantyne @ Elon Park 6:30-9:30 (Start Date 9/12)
- Teams: 15+ players w/ minimum of 4 females (6+ females recommended)
- Teams with less than 15 players are provided Free Agent players on Aug 28th
- Free Agents & Small Groups: Individual players register as Free Agents and are placed onto teams needing extra players on Aug 28th. Couples and small groups of 2-5 can register as Free Agents and send a "Same Team Request" email (no later than Aug 27th) in order to be placed on a team together.
- Per Player Registration Fee Includes: team t-shirt, 7 regular season 7-inning games and 1+ additional games guaranteed in single elimination league tournament, all necessary equipment, trained referees & field supervisors, updated standings/schedule on website, all league bar discounts, specials, events, and freebies.
- Charlotte GO Kickball Official Rules & Policies (click to view or print)
Questions? Contact Us
Organized adult-level kickball in Mooresville N.C.is going national.
The Charlotte Observer Interviews players in GO Kickballs Charlotte league, and describes the fun everyone is having in the Charlotte GO Kickball market.
Adults find new ways to get their kicks Go Kickball has spread to 26 cities in 10 states By Lisa Thornton