Winter Season League Info
- Registration Opens: November 9, 2018, 8:00 am
- Registration Closes: December 21, 2018, 10:59 pm
- Season Starts: January 6, 2019, 12:00 am
- Season Ends: March 3, 2019, 12:00 am
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: Per player registration fee includes t-shirt, all equipment, 8+ games, trained referees, and league bar events/discounts.
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|WI '19 Sun @ DdgeBall Sugar Creek Brew 11am-7pm||Schedule||Standings|
|WI '19 Thur @ 4s or 5s VolleyBall Saeed 7pm-10pm||Schedule||Standings|
|WI '19 Tue @ Doubles Volleyball Saeeds 7pm-10pm||Schedule||Standings|
Spring Season League Info
KICKBALL & DODGEBALL
- $53 Early Bird Registration - from: 1/9/19 @ 8am to 1/15/19 @ 11:59pm
- $58 Regular Registration -- from 1/16/19 @ 12:01am to 2/12/19 @ 11:59pm
$61 Final week registration--
from 2/13/19 @ 12:01am to 2/20/19 @ midnight
- $42 Early Bird Registration - from: 1/9/19 @ 8am to 1/15/19 @ 11:59pm
- $45 Regular Registration -- from 1/16/19 @ 12:01am to 2/12/19 @ 11:59pm
- $48 Final week registration-- from 2/13/19 @ 12:01am to 2/20/19 @ midnight
Sugar Creek Brewery (Start date: March 10th. TIMES TBD but will be likely be starting around 3pm or so with games in the afternoon/early evening)
MONDAY KICKBALL---CHARLOTTE (PLAZA MIDWOOD AREA)
Veteran's Park from 6:45pm-10:45pm (Start date: March 4th)
SUNDAY KICKBALL--CHARLOTTE (UPTOWN AREA)
Bryant Park from 11am-until (Start date: March 10th)
WEDNESDAY KICKBALL--HUNTERSVILLE (LAKE NORMAN AREA)
Huntersville Athletic Park from 6:45pm-10:45pm (Start date: March 6th)
(The field location is subject to change. We will know by end of Jan. If games are played at HAP, cleats are not allowed, but turf shoes are. The league will remain in Huntersville even if the field location changes.)
OUTDOOR SAND VOLLEYBALL--CORNELIUS--1 LOCATION--3 NIGHTS TO CHOOSE FROM
Saeed's Bar & Grill, Cornelius, NC
Doubles on Monday nights starting March 11th
4s & 5s on Tuesday or Thursday nights starting March 5th(Tues) or March 7th (Thursday)
(4s/5s is a big league so it's split between the two nights. only taking 12 teams per night. If one night fills up, it will be closed for registration so the other night can be filled.)
10+ players (minimum 3 females) constitutes a complete team
4s: 6+ players constitutes a complete team. 2 female minimum
5s: 7+ players constitutes a complete team. 3 female minimum
Free Agents and small groups are merged with partial rosters when registration closes
11 rounds are played. 3 min/round. must win 6 rounds to win the match.
5 minimum with 1 female or 6 maximum with 2 females to start each round
3 games constitute a match. Rally scoring to 21 each game. You do not have to win by 2 during any game.
4s & 5s are on the same night. You will play against each other.
DOUBLES: 2 players on court. No minimum male or female.
5s: 2 female minimum on court at all times
NEW: Subs are allowed to get you to 4 only. No additional subs are allowed if you have 4 or more players. It's up to you to get a full roster of players so you don't have to worry about subs or forfeits.
Organized adult-level kickball in Mooresville N.C.is going national.
The Charlotte Observer Interviews players in GO Kickballs Charlotte league, and describes the fun everyone is having in the Charlotte GO Kickball market.
Adults find new ways to get their kicks Go Kickball has spread to 26 cities in 10 states By Lisa Thornton