Summer Season League Info
- Registration Opens: April 16, 2015, 12:00 am
- Registration Closes: May 28, 2015, 11:59 pm
- Season Starts: June 10, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Season Ends: August 5, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: Per player registration fee includes t-shirt, all equipment, 8+ games, trained referees, and league bar events/discounts.
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|SU '15 Sun @ Bryant Park Uptown 4:00-7:00p||Schedule||Standings|
|SU '15 Wed @ Waymer Park Huntersville 6:30-9:30p||Schedule||Standings|
Fall Season League Info
Questions? Contact Us:
Call/Text: 980-277-4474CAPTAINS PLAY FOR FREE! EMAIL US FOR THE PROMO CODE BEFORE YOU REGISTER YOUR TEAM!
WEDNESDAYS: Huntersville League
Location: Huntersville Athletic Park
- Game Times: 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 pm
Dates: September 16th - November 11th
- Tennis shoes & turf shoes ONLY
SUNDAYS: Uptown League
- Location: Bryant Neighborhood Park
Game Times: 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 pm
Dates: September 13th - November 8th
Rubber cleats, tennis shoes, turf shoes permitted
Per Player Registration Fee Includes: 7 regular-season 7-inning games, guaranteed 1+ game(s) in league tournament, team t-shirt, trained referees & field supervisors, all equipment, all league parties/discounts/freebies, website updated with standings, schedules, events, etc.
$45 Extra-Early Registration -
July 19th & 20th
$50 Early Bird Registration
- July 21st - July 25th
- July 26th - August 19th
Final Week Registration
- August 20th - August 26th
- August 27th - September 16th
Teams consolidated on August 27th
- No new teams accepted during late registration
- Limited number of Free Agents accepted
- Late registrants receive t-shirts on Week 3
- Teams: 15+ players w/ minimum of 4 females
Teams with less than 15 players are provided Free Agents
- Free Agents & Small Groups: Individual players register as Free Agents and are placed onto teams needing extra players. Couples and small groups can register as Free Agents and send a "Same Team Request" email in order to be placed on a team together.
- Charlotte GO Kickball Official Rules & Policies (click to view or print)
Organized adult-level kickball in Mooresville N.C.is going national.
The Charlotte Observer Interviews players in GO Kickballs Charlotte league, and describes the fun everyone is having in the Charlotte GO Kickball market.
Adults find new ways to get their kicks Go Kickball has spread to 26 cities in 10 states By Lisa Thornton