Winter Season League Info
- Registration Opens: September 22, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Registration Closes: January 11, 2016, 10:59 pm
- Season Starts: January 7, 2016, 6:30 pm
- Season Ends: February 25, 2016, 8:30 pm
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: $58/player (includes all costs for the season + a t-shirt you keep)
WINTER 2016 DODGEBALL
CLICK <HERE> FOR OUR DODGEBALL RULES
THURSDAY | Horace Mann Middle School | 6:00pm - 9:00pm | STARTS JANUARY 7TH | 7 WEEKS + TOURNAMENT
$57/PLAYER - EQUIPMENT, REFEREES, TEAM T-SHIRT PROVIDED, WEBSITE WITH SCORES, STANDINGS, AND POWER RANKINGS. AFTER HOURS AT FAVORITE LOCALS
SPRING 2016 KICKBALL - COMING SOON
TO LEARN HOW TO REGISTER <HERE>
CLICK <HERE> FOR OUR REGULAR GO KICKBALL RULES
CLICK <HERE> FOR OUR CUP IN HAND RULES
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|WI '16 Thur @ Highlands 6:30 PM-8:30 PM||Schedule||Standings|
Spring Season League Info
GO KICKBALL - WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE REST!
- PLAYERS COME FIRST. This league was started by players, and our players will always come first. Because of player requests, we have 3 styles of play. Because of feedback on parking issues, we have changed parks. When bad weather cancels games, we'll take care of you. Ask our players!
- KICKBALL ONLY. We only do kickball, and we are the best in Denver.
- 3 STYLES OF PLAY. To make all of your kickball dreams come true! ( REGULAR | SOCIAL | CUP IN HAND)
- MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. We have the longest season in Denver, at the lowest cost.
- COMMITTED TO THE PLAYER EXPERIENCE. Paid referees organize your game each week, text notifications, cups provided, and t-shirts delivered on week 1. Not to mention free agent placement, theme weeks, awesome league bars, post-game flip cup, win discounts, and more!
- PLAYERS BEWARE. Other Denver kickball leagues have 6 week seasons (too short!) $75 price points (too much!) will make you ref your own game (what are you paying for??) and do too many sports per company (disorganized is the #1 complaint)
- REGULAR Kickball Rules: CLICK <HERE>
- SOCIAL Kickball Rules: REGULAR KICKBALL RULES (except no bunting or competitive pitching)
- CUP IN HAND Kickball Rules: CLICK <HERE>
- REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 5TH @ 8pm & RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $5
- REGISTER BY MARCH 10TH @ 8 pm & RECEIVE YOUR T-SHIRT WEEK 1
- REGISTER AFTER MARCH 10TH @ 8 pm & RECEIVE A $7 LATE FEE & RECEIVE T-SHIRT WEEK 3
- LATE REGISTRATION ENDS MARCH 25TH @ 11:59 pm
- T-SHIRTS ARE ALWAYS HANDED OUT AT THE FIELD PRIOR TO GAMES
- MONDAY | CUP IN HAND | CUERNAVACA PARK & PECOS AND 46TH PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 28th
- WEDNESDAY | CUP IN HAND | CUERNAVACA PARK & PECOS AND 46TH PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 30th
- THURSDAY | CUP IN HAND | CUERNAVACA PARK & PECOS AND 46TH PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 31st
- FRIDAY | CUP IN HAND | CUERNAVACA PARK & PECOS AND 46TH PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts April 1st
- WEDNESDAY | REGULAR K BALL | CUERNAVACA PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 30th
- SUNDAY | REGULAR K BALL | CUERNAVACA PARK | 11am - 12 pm | Starts April 2nd
- THURSDAY | SOCIAL KICKBALL | PECOS AND 46TH PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 31st
- THURSDAY | CUP IN HAND | COOK PARK | 6 pm - 8 pm | Starts March 31st
Want to know why GOkickball is so much fun? See one of our team captain's reasons:
We now have a sport for winter...it's dodgeball!! We will play in The Highlands area on Thursday nights!! Games will be from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"