Fall Season League Info
- Registration Opens: June 27, 2016, 12:00 pm
- Registration Closes: August 10, 2016, 11:59 pm
- Season Starts: August 24, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Season Ends: October 16, 2016, 11:00 am
- Available Leagues: View Available Leagues
- League Bar: View League Bar Information
- League Fee: $59/player (includes all costs for the season + a t-shirt you keep)
SUMMER 2016 KICKBALL IS CURRENTLY PLAYING
League Schedules & Standings
Select A League
|FA '16 Sun @ Regular K Ball Before NFL 10:00AM-11:00AM||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '16 Thur @ Downtown Cup In Hand 6:00PM-7:00PM||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '16 Thur @ Pecos Social K 6:00PM-7:00PM||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '16 Thur @ The Highlands Cup in Hand 6:00PM-7:00PM||Schedule||Standings|
|FA '16 Wed @ Downtown Regular K Ball 6:00PM-7:00PM||Schedule||Standings|
Winter Season League Info
GO KICKBALL - WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE REST!
- PLAYERS COME FIRST. This league was started by players, and our players will always come first. Because of player requests, we have 3 styles of play. Because of feedback on parking issues, we have changed parks. When bad weather cancels games, we'll take care of you. Ask our players!
- KICKBALL ONLY. We only do kickball, and we are the best in Denver.
- 3 STYLES OF PLAY. To make all of your kickball dreams come true! ( REGULAR-K | SOCIAL-K | CUP-K)
- MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. We have the longest season in Denver, at the lowest cost.
- COMMITTED TO THE PLAYER EXPERIENCE. Paid referees organize your game each week, text notifications, cups provided, and t-shirts delivered on week 1. Not to mention free agent placement, theme weeks, awesome league bars, post-game flip cup, win discounts, and more!
- PLAYERS BEWARE. Other Denver kickball leagues have 5-6 week seasons (too short!) $75 price points (too much!) will make you ref your own game (what are you paying for??) and do too many sports per company (disorganized is the #1 complaint)
Want to know why GOkickball is so much fun? See one of our team captain's reasons:
We now have a sport for winter...it's dodgeball!! We will play in The Highlands area on Thursday nights!! Games will be from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"